- The U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital or family status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) Should contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202)-720-2600 (voice and TDD).
- To file a complaint of discrimination write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 14th and Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202)-720-5964 (voice or TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- The use of trade, firm, or corporation names in this page and linked publications is for the information and convenience of the reader. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the USDA of any product or service to the exclusion of others that may be suitable.
- Every effort is made to provide accurate and useful information. However, the U.S. Government, USDA, the USDA Forest Service, nor their employees and contractors makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to documents or information available from this server. All direct, consequential, implied, punitive and special damages are deemed waived if you use the information on this web site in any manner. The sole remedy is the price paid or, at the seller's choice, replacement or repair of the defective information.
- This site contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by the USDA Forest Service.